How to play:
- Make your best attempt to steer Scooby Doo in the right direction by using your arrow keys or clicking around him to move
- Be careful with your movement, since there will be many haunted obstacles that may block you from crossing the river.
- Dodge the dangerous objects (e.g swords, bombs, hooks, etc) thrown from the Captain of corsair ship.
- Avoid the ruthless pirates
- After passing the deadly obstacles, find a way to cross the river and rescue Shaggy. You must use the rafts or sailboats carefully because they are floating and you can easily fall off if you aren't careful.
- There will still be some traps that can delay your progress. Some rafts may contain large and fierce crabs. You will get crab bites if you jump on the wrong rafts.
- Be quick and rescue Shaggy as fast as possible. You will get more points in this way.
- If the evil pirate captain and his fierce crew fall on you before you get across the river, then you lose a life. If you lose five lives, you'll get an instant game over.
Scooby Doo is in trouble again. He needs your help in the struggle to get out of pirate ship and rescue his best pal, Shaggy who is stranding on the other side of the river. However, it won't be easy this time around as you must overcome plenty of difficult obstacles in the ship and must use the sailboat carefully. It's time to help Scooby cross the river and save his friend, Shaggy from the island